If EIC suggested a Revision/Revise (Minor or Major or Fail Screen) on your manuscript at pervious journal website (old journal website), you must submit your revised article in new journal website as a “New Manuscript”.
How to Proceed?
1. Sign in to journal website > Change your role to Author (in top-right pane) > click on “Submit New Manuscript.
2. "Agreement" Tab: After initializing a new submission, the first tab includes agreement terms. In this tab, six terms of conditions will be shown to the author. To continue, please accept and click the Save & Next button.
3. "Type" Tab: In this tab, the author should select his/her manuscript's Type and Title. In order to select a manuscript, author should consider the word count, length, subject, and setup of the manuscript. To continue, click the Save & Next button.
4. "Authors" Tab: the manuscript owner can add as many authors as s/he wants. In order to add another author, please proceed as follows:
5. "Type" Tab: In this tab, the author should select his/her manuscript's type and title. In order to select a manuscript, author should consider the word count, length, subject, and setup of the manuscript.
6. "Files" Tab: Author can upload his/her manuscript files. Please proceed as follows for each file: 7. "Keywords" Tab: Enter your keywords. Keywords are being separated using Tab or Enter button on keyboard or by clicking the keyword.
7. "Build" Tab: In this step, if submission wizard finds out a problem or lack of required information in your submission process, it will inform you, automatically.